SEO Consulting Services
Market Launch Digital’s SEO consulting services will give you the custom strategy you need to build a strong competitive advantage in the search results. We study your competition and discuss areas to improve and find opportunities that will give us an advantage. We’ll go over on-page optimization, link building strategy, and blog best practices. Our SEO packages are based around your specific needs and budget.
Market Launch Digital’s search engine optimization services can take you from launch to finish. We’ll work closely with you to build a successful strategy around the keywords that are most important for you. Contact our SEO consultant today!
Our SEO Consulting Process
- Discovery Call – Before starting any project, we need to learn about you! We’ll start by learning about you, your business, your existing website, past SEO experience, your competitors, your competitive advantages, and your goals. The more we learn about you, the more knowledge we’ll have to drive results through organic traffic.
- Website Analysis – It’s important to identify issues with your website early on that may keep it from ranking competitively. We’ll run and in-depth analysis of your website and identify areas that need to be fixed.
- Off-Site Analysis – Before we can recommend a link building strategy, we need to dig into your website’s linkscape to identify any issues that may keep your website from ranking well. We’ll provide you with an analysis of what we find. if we do identify any issues with your linkscape, we’ll immediately inform you and provide you with solutions. We’ll look for and review:
- Previously built spammy links
- Over-Optimized anchor text
- Google Penalties
- Link Velocity
- Quality of existing links
- Competitor Analysis – We’ll study the strengths and weaknesses of your current competitors. This analysis provides both an offensive and defensive strategic context to identify current opportunities and threats.
- Keyword Research & Rank Report – Keyword research sets the foundation for any successful SEO campaign. When selecting keywords for your campaign we consider your goals, competitiveness, traffic volume, relevance to landing pages, and current ranking. We’ll recommend strategic keyword groups so you can properly focus your efforts and build a foundation to deliver results.
- Implementation Guidelines – We’ll check for proper installation of codes on your website. If you don’t have Google Analytics or Google Search Console properly setup, we’ll provide guidelines to properly install and verify them. We recommend setting up Google Tag Manager so we can add, edit, or modify tags on your site with no web developer time needed.
- On-Page Optimization – We spend a considerable amount of time reviewing your website with the intention of an on-page strategy that will help you rank competitively for your keywords. Having optimized pages will give Google clarity into what your site is about and what you should rank for. We’ll optimize or create pages most relevant to the recommended keywords to help push your site up in the search results. We’ll consider the following when compiling on-page recommendations:
- Page Titles & Meta Descriptions
- URL Structure
- Text Headers
- Image ALT and Title Text
- Link ALT and Title Text
- Content Length and Quality
- Duplicate Content
- Over-Optimized Content (Keyword Stuffing)
- Internal Linking
- Off-Site (Link Building) – Link building is still an important part of search engine optimization. We’ll give you off-site recommendations to build a “natural” linkscape and increase your site’s trust and Domain Authority.
- Training – Education is our favorite part of the process. Our goal is to empower you to make your own process better. We’ll guide you step by step through page optimization, link building, and blog post creation.
- Post “Launch” Coaching & Support – We consider ourselves more than just your “consultant”. We want to become an extension of your marketing team. Whether you want us to create content, manage your social media, or just be on call to answer questions, we can setup our ongoing support package that will meet your needs.